Wilson Park Pool
Wet & wonderful summer fun!
Wilson Park Pool becomes the heart of Green Tree during the summer months. Check out the details and activities offered.
Green Tree Pool Hours of Operation
Green Tree Pool opens Saturday, May 25 for the 2019 summer swimming season and closes on Monday, September 2, 2019 (Labor Day).
Click here to download a pool pass application
|Weekdays thru June 6
|Weekdays beginning June 7
|Starting August 19-30 (weekdays only)
Wilson Park Pool Rules
- Patrons must obey the lifeguard's whistle.
- No running on the pool/concession decks.
- Coast Guard approved flotation devices ONLY allowed in the main pool.
- Children in the baby pool MUST be accompanied by an adult or teenager.
- No crossing under lane markers.
- No food or beverages (except water) in the grass.
- Only swim diapers allowed in pools.
- In the event of thunder or lightning, the pools will be cleared for 30 minutes from the last occurence.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the pool area.
- Loaning of a pool pass is prohibited.
- Conversations with lifeguards in the chairs are strictly prohibited.
- Proper swim attire is required. Swimming in street clothes or under garments is prohibited.
Pool Passes & Admission Prices and Polices
Pool passes are on sale at the Green Tree Municipal Center Office, Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:00 p.m. or at the pool.
Proof of residency is required to purchase pool passes at the resident rates.
Click here to download your pool pass registration form.
Pass Rates for Residents
Proof of residency required for ALL applicants 18 years of age and older.
(must be accompanied by an adult over 18)
|Student (Kdg.-12th grade)
|Adult (ages 18-61)
|Senior Citizen (age 62 and over)
Must apply for lifetime pass at Borough Office
(up to 4 members in same family - father, mother and unmarried children living at home)
Must be purchased simultaneously
|Each additional family member (over 4) when purchased simultaneously with a Family Pass
Pass Rates for Non-Residents
|Special Guest - 5 admissions
For non-residents visiting residents
Must be purchased by a borough resident
in advance at the Green Tree Administrative Office.
Individual Admission Rates - Cash Admission
|KO Area Student K-12
(non-resident must be accompanied by resident)
|Green Tree resident
WILSON PARK POOL